CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Positive Experience


A positive experience I had with a teacher would be the one I had with Mr. Barr Barr and when he brought John in to play the drums. I think it is very positive because we are reading about the Africa culture and to have someone come in who has been to Africa so many times is a blessing. I think it was really cool to see that he would take time out of his day and come in to teach us how to play the drums, sing songs, and even dance the African culture. I think Mr. Barr Barr is a very positive teacher he is always trying to help students out and teach them new things. I have learned alot about African culture from Mr. Barr Barr and John and I hope to take a trip to Africa soon. In learning theses things I learned that we get alot of our dancing from Africa. Africa is not always the way it seems on T.V. poor, there are some parts poor and some parts rich.

0 comments: