CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Ultimate Driving Experience




If I could drive a car for one and take a vacation in that bad boy it would be a purple Monte Carlo, the doors that fly up with 26's on that bad boy. This bad boy is so raw the side gutted we T.V.'s just so you can watch it while you sitting behind me. I would be all over the world first I'm hitting down south so I can roll with the big boys. I would go to ATL with my baby daddy T.I. we would go every where to waffle house to club. It feel so good to be riding around with my husband on the side of me. It smells like sex ans roses. I watch king kong all day long, and it was a good movie. My emotions were HAPPY I could take no more it was time to go home.

10 comments:

Crazygurl said...

NOW U KNOW U AINT GO BE DRIVING THAT

Giovanna said...

And thats my favorite color I like that.

JuJu's World said...

thats crazy its gon smell like sex and roses

ChRiS BrOwN WiFe said...

Girl i like your story but the part where it seem like sex and roses is tweaken me out lol.but nice story and car( that car it too raw) lol

JOSIE said...

GURL 1ST OF ALL YALL NOT GONEBE BYSELF CAUSE IM IN THE BACKSEAT IM NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE WITH MY MAN. AND THE NAME OF THIS SHOULD BE THE GREATEST DREAM CAUSE YOU AINT GOT OR NEVER GONE HAVE NO CAR AND YOU AINT GONE BE WITH MY MAN. LOL

Naya said...

ummmm ummmm u is just to hot for me u n you bday T.I need to get a room know wat im talkin bout

Joe said...

I like the cars they are raw.

Ms.Lakeya said...

Girl that purple car is a hot mess and you know that you can't afford a car like that and you just made up a story.

NIMORRI'S MASTER PIECE said...

That was nice and descriptive and detailed to the point.

Honey Bunny said...

That car is bad u must like old schools I do too g lol.