CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

If I Were Me

If I were a month I would be: June

If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

If I were a time of day I would be: 7:00pm

If I were a sea animal I would be: Shark

If I were a historical figure I would be: Dr. King

If I were a stone or gem, I would be: Diamond

If I were a bird, I would be: Crow

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Rose

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Sunny

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Drum

If I were an animal, I would be: Tiger

If I were a color, I would be: Black

If I were an emotion, I would be: HAPPY

If I were a vegetable, I would be: Carrot

If I were a sound, I would be: Loud Bass

If I were a car, I would be: Monte Carlo

If I were a song, I would be: Upgrade You

If I were a movie, I would be: Friday

If I were a food, I would be: Tacos

If I were a place, I would be: Paris

If I were a material or fabric, I would be: Cotton

If I were a scent, I would be: Green Apple

If I were a word, I would be: FUNNY, HAPPY

If I were a subject in school I would be: Lunch

If I were a comic book character I would be: Superman

If I were a shape I would be: Triangle

4 comments:

JOSIE said...

Y0U G0T @ L0T 0F @N$W3R$ L!K3 M3 $T0P TRY!NG T0 B3 L!K3 M3!!! L0L

The Mastermind said...

This is definetly you and, I can really see you being all these things.

Lil Jay said...

Your meme is colorful and neat and did a grat job. Pat was really creative and took her time and you put your thoughts into it.

Corn said...

whats up cheesehead