CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

When I Get Older?

When I get grown me and T.I. we gone do the damn thang. We goin to party like ain't no tomorrow. We always goin to be in the bed room, watching and making movies. Now for all you haters out there who wont my man you can't have him because he's already mines, we married. To Chantaria who thinks she got my man Lil'Wayne she can get back with all that because he told me your stuff is whack. Chantaria need to get her mind right the only reason Lil' Wayne with her because she has no tonsils and can't feel nothing. He said he needs a girl like me who is goin to be there for him every step of the way. Chantaria be tryin to bust down on T.I. but I'm not havin it she come any closer to man and I'm goin to bust a cap in that you know what. So Chantaria get on your job.

2 comments:

Corn said...

This is when you get older but for now just stay in school and dont be a fool.

Kenya said...

Hey cheese head I think you have some cool pics on you blog, stay cool and not fake, peace!!!