CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why appearance is not so important?

I think appearance is not important because it make others that are no as wealthy as others are feel bad and broke which they are. I think it isn't important because it shows who the person really is and what they person spends there money on. I don't think it's important because clothes and shoes don't make a person and most kids think that if you have the freshes pairs of shoes and a raw fit then you havin money. In most cases some people rather spend there money on other things then spend them on material things.it's not important because you got so rachet people out her who is known and i'm not understanding why. It shouldn't be inmportant becuase it doesn't change how the person is and act. Appearance is not important in my book. Naw you know I'm just playin.

0 comments: